Thursday, February 17, 2011

Prom Dresses Under Fifty

Cornelius on IPad

I am pleased to announce the culmination of "Cornelius killings author" IPad platform.
Cornelius, created by Carlo Lucarelli, Mauro Smocovich and myself, is the first Italian comic weblog Star Comics to land on the digital readout system. This preference among the many offerings of the publishing house Perugia fills me with pride. We hope that "The Secret" has the same luck.



Maybe now I am enjoying as a scroll saw that Cornelius has been much mocked by the cheek of the Italian comic? Maybe I'm just doing nice gestures from the pundits that forum pointed at him as a mere commercial transaction and even poorly managed? Am I devoting a requiem for those young critics' signorsotuttoio "they wrote articoloni against Cornelius and often were nothing more than aspiring screenwriters prematurely spirits? No, none of this. I take care of my karma and I will not weigh it down. Peace & Love. Smiling always.

I hope that in "The Watcher" suffered the same fate, I have already had three offers and I am considering what to do. Meanwhile, thank you for your interest and I'm going to buy an iPad, which of course I can not even turn on. I am old and as you noted, the older I become more rancorous. Last night I was also to start a riot in a club, and when my girlfriend told me: "But you want to get into fights with the tots' I replied:" Exactly! If they were athletes in the historic Florentine soccer, attacking cabbage trouble ". Elder
envy and, yes, stupid, no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment