Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Visitor Letter Church

Everyone are useful and no one is indispensable


I speak to you, my dear fellow cartoonists, because often you do not need an Editor, you need an analyst)
A star too at that drawing board, perhaps you lose your lucidity. The artist lives
small dreams come to life and its tables have a relationship of true love, and love of the soul is governed by irrationality.
now I've seen all kinds. Every human reaction to me has passed under the eyes.

I saw a well-known designer style that changed the day she left him.
What goes with ups and downs like crazy on a sine wave. What
cyclothymic.
What I'm crying on the phone if I tell him to fix the boards.
What stops designing for ten years after meeting the Editor of Italian bad in the undergrowth. What
paranoid obsessive compulsive disorder. What
paranoid obsessive compulsive disorder. What paranoid
ossessivo compulsivo. Non è un errore di battitura, è che questo è il caso più frequente.
Quello che sa disegnare da Dio ma non sa fare i conti.
Quello che non legge la sceneggiatura è fa i cazzi suoi.
Quello che riscrive la sceneggiatura perché non gli piace. O_o
Quello che pretende il pagamento delle tavole subito anche se è noto che la casa editrice paga a 30 giorni.
Quello che ha le crisi d'ansia e l'ansia la mette a me.
Quello che non lo caga nessuno e quando gli passi il lavoro fa mille storie prendendosi la sua rivincita da prima donna frustrata. Lo dico con affetto.
Quelli che "l'Italia è una merda e all'estero è tutta un'altra storia".
Quelli come me, che when neither the Italian publishers, nor the French were paying me, I sold my childhood toys to the grocery store.

No, not angry.

Every so often, someone like me, one of your own, it must also tell you how things are.
all the bells I hear, those of artist, writer and publisher.
No one is wrong and nobody is right. As in the discussions between boyfriends.

Good cartoonists are the ones who put the soul and therefore they are irreparably victim of emotions.
Good.
Now, however, next time, do me the courtesy to use to draw blood and brain for the organization. Dear friends
cartoonists, not always wrong, the publishing house, are not always the big bad wolf in your fairy tale.
you, you were perfect?

Your older brother. Giuseppe Di Bernardo

0 comments:

Post a Comment