Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coycote Jaw Bone Knives

Among the serious and the humorous ... I'll see you at Mantua

What is happening to us during construction of the first issue of "The Secret" is really shocking.
It 's a secret, more secret Area 51, just to stay on topic.
I can not reveal, but the people involved know it.
I wonder how it was possible to get to this point ...
I think it's the fault of the chemtrails that have burned neurons.
But how the hell have you done to realize it only at the last possible moment?
But where is known programming and self-discipline of cartoonists?
veriotà Tell me ... A sinister organization is threatening you?
are the MIB that you have sparaflesciati?
An alien creature has taken up residence in your body for designers?
We have kidnapped the aliens?
No, unfortunately you have left here.

Anyway ... See you in
Mantovacomics Saturday, February 26 from 24:30 to 11:30 at the Conference Room to talk about "The Secret" and new series Star Comics .

Honestly I would take action unless, but I have been co-opted and coerced. I do not like to talk about a series that has yet to exit. I seem to be a chef that tells customers what will be a succulent dinner. Brings bad luck. Then it happens that you burn the dinner and all go to a pizzeria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment