Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Long Is Bootz From Flavvor Of Loves Weave

You are cursed ...

insomnia A reader wrote to me on Facebook:

"I love "The Sleepless" ! congratulations indeed! H ordered your book (The Long Night of "The Watcher" and the stories of Desdemona Metus Radio Witch) three months ago but has not yet arrived for the event is sold out? wait a reprint? :) "

I remain puzzled and I wonder how it is possible. The exhausted I am. My romanzucolo wrote so hard I am not exhausted at all, in fact, I think there are so many copies to fill a garage. So to answer questions to those who have applied for the volume, and our gentle reader responds:

"the book I ordered for my comics of confidence and I think that the request is then passed to the publisher of Marco Bucchi .. But unfortunately it never arrived, but I do not lose hope:) I count on the fact that soon we will organize the sleepless day in 2011 so I can recover, I hope, the number 0 (FreeBooks) and the numbers 2:03 (Arcadia), which are, alas, unavailable "

The registers and books were printed in large quantities. It is possible that they are not demanding.

I do not understand who the hell is to blame for this debacle.

are editors who do not know sell their products?

are readers who can not find?

distributors are pursuing some kind of sinister purpose?

are the comics that are 300 or 3000, that work badly?

The fact is that all this is incredible and I want the balls of the perpetrator.

talking to you, whoever you are, you put the stick into gear. Whether you are a human being of flesh and blood, or a chain of unfortunate events. Do you know what it takes to make a cartoon? No, fool? One month for the script and at least five designs. Whoever you are, that prevents our series to arrive in bookstores, newsstands, or any other fucking place, make no economic harm, the people who worked for insomnia, or had done so for free or with minimal expenses , you are robbing these authors of their own lives.

Sei un maledetto ladro di esistenza e che il tuo andrologo usi la sabbia e non la vasellina, la prossima volta che lo incontrerai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment