Friday, March 4, 2011

Tax Rate Temporary Insurance Number

seven notes on a knife edge

I am correcting the last floor board of The Secret and I feel a bit 'so ...



We are on the cutting edge typography and scalp. Unfortunately I am a compulsive maniac of details that the reader will never see, and then I spoke personally on many boards to fix little things that I could not ignore.
Oh, little things ... Pants that changed color, eterocrmia contagious, multi-colored suits, a mutant child height, tattoos, furniture, pictures taken where there were no photographers, expressions do not match the mood of the characters, scripts reinterpreted, which become covered with fur .. .
I'm too picky and end designers hate me. The problem is that I am a designer myself, and Diabolik, too. Diabolik is a search on the error and obsessive detail. A legacy that I carry around. Sorry, guys.
So we end up the same on "nuvoleanomale. In my
the designers do a little 'intentionally, is how to finish a Blob or the Strip.
However, it is almost over. Because of past problems has been too well and I thank those who are still working to send on newsstands this life-long dream.



Small news, I rounded a deal to publish two pages of unpublished The Secret Times magazine X Lavinia Pallotta.





The draw Mucciaccia Francis, author of very good and growing.



Reflection of the day. If you were a young
author, an author is not yet ready for professional work (why is not "ready" can be argued easily), you agree to do 2-3 tables of a celebrity on a professional writer?
This grim exploitation, or an opportunity to field test the capabilities?
I ask because I have different reactions ... maybe, bad designers do not move except by the pencil right hand, others, perhaps best, enthusiastically accepted the opportunity.
you think about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment