Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Indian Hair Transplant Poswal -

Icone, peperone, nani ASCII

This dialog Blogspot, full of small buttons but empty of content, it becomes more and more my own vision of the "old white sheet," which is what you find yourself in front when you become aware of having a creative block. Typical of writers.

But I are not blocked: is that the new neighbors are completing the move, and eat again with the drill. I get up, close windows and start again.

At one point, goes crazy and crashes Safari on my Mac at all and I am forced to turn off completely still for about 5 minutes - during which goes over the mantra that I learned in twenty years of experience as a user Apple reviews the situation carefully survey the signals that the monitor provides you, synchronize your mind on the faint sound produced by the rotation of the hard drive, feel the latency of the mouse, prepare your self to carry out routine periodic Cocktail, pump impellers.

I am not a computer expert, I understand enough to have taken a premature and unsuccessful trail in science. Keyword: bankruptcy. I'm not the kind of person who manages to fit in one's mind with simple concepts like "quadrics", "Joule" or "Capezzone.
To me it is natural to seek out the Anabasis, talk to the monads, revolutionize the feline ethology.

Nevertheless, I owned a Mac since the days of System 6 Classic, and I've had enough (including laptops, phones and gadgets) to become, in my immediate circle of friends, "what he understands Mac. " LDU exception, which was (and still is) my teacher and mentor to the Apple world.
In fact it's true: I've developed that sense I also add "Apple" in me, and it allows me to recognize the language spoken by Apple products when they are suffering. So, intuitively, whether it is software or hardware, and which of these components in particular is in crisis. Inwardly, I am guided through a preset series of movements that become a new primal instinct. As if when you get out of hand the pen, to resume the flight and continue to write. Welcoming, in the meantime.

Except when there is an "inexplicable and unsolvable mystery block of Apple products" ™.
Anyone who has ever owned an Apple product (a Mac, but also an iPod) sooner or later meets "MBIeIdPA" ™, and came out defeated. When this happens, the only thing to do is to turn off power and leave it alone for a while '. For how long, depends on the subject: 5-10 minutes for a 24-inch iMac, a half hour for laptops, iPods and so on for one night.

However, my "sense of Mac" has saved me and brought back safe and sound, to my desktop tidy. The hard drive icon (which is called as my main pg in World of Warcraft, you think), the icon of TrashIt! (Also because sometimes it decides that the Mac does not want you to use the Recycle Bin) and only two documents.

Here, let me share a thought rather vulgar, but please look at these two icons. One of the documents (the right) I saved on the fly during one of "MBIeIdPA" ™ on my iMac, and I could not even give it a name: it's called Untitled.

My Mac introduced me to these icons, tell me what kind of files, and then, looking good with the eye of the falcon, they explore the subtle traces of prey from 3000 meters high, it is noted that The icon is none other than a thumbnail that represents the exact contents of the first page of the document. So I le distinguo a occhio, e so che a sinistra c'è il mio Curriculum, a destra la bozza del nuovo regime alimentare... eh, lo so.

Questo è il mio Mulino Bianco, attorno a me non c'è un'aria di campagna con effetto Glow/Blur, non ci sono bambini ariani felicissimi che mangiano gallette alla scorza d'arancio che sembrano cucinate da Anthony Bourdain in persona.
C'è il mio computer con due bellisime, ordinate, intelligenti e funzionali icone. E pochi, sporadici momenti di follia.

Mi suona il citofono: è una comitiva di esperti e gente sveglia che vorrebbe mostrarmi alcuni volantini nei quali si narra la storia di quanto fa schifo Steve Jobs and how, on the contrary, Ubuntu was created by Jehovah himself. I communicate, apparently irritated that does not make sense to spend 2000 Euro on hardware that costs more than 700 from a friend and that they have assembled for free, they can add wonders to liquid cooling systems as adapted from that of a 911 Turbo damaged.
Not to mention the thousands and thousands of FREE software which are all more or less the same things he does ... I do not know ... such as iLife. But that shit is not Apple.
And you do not know which video card! Yesterday I rendered my ideal woman .
Of course, once you have the PC so is put a copy of Windows (not using it ever so ), and the result is this
The thing is closed, however, you are not a Apple fan, I'm a happy user (enough). All the drama Mac vs. PC does not concern me, I do not want to use PC and Mac-evangelize anyone. Once, perhaps, a bitten apple-shaped sticker could mean something, could restore a sense of "ok friend, I understand that you have understood," now adopted is pure mass marketing and the Mac is a household appliance. To each his own, and anyway the fan usually disturb me.

As I do not like who enjoys quality an LCD TV, the capacity of your refrigerator, or the performance of his car, so I should detest one that comes to saying things like:
  • Are you crazy? A Sony? But if it's all in Chinese, I have a 50-inch InnoHit DIY, but that shit where you only pay for the brand!
  • I can give you some advice? Your washing machine Whirlpool sucks, with quell'oblò similplastica design in chrome! But what do you want to prove? You like me, buy a washing machine industry from 60 Kg, basalt and steel designed by a former NASA engineer. Even wash away sins. But
  • sentry! What are you spending money with the Mercedes for half of the half when you buy a nice kit of a Caterham? 0-100 in 4 seconds and does not have all those useless things Mercedes, like the doors.
  • elitist n00b! 1!
I have to quit because I have the sauce on the stove and it burns me. I know that I can not resume until early afternoon, and hope that I have not spent the time desk.

- 17:39 pm, I take a shit but I no longer have to say. In the sense that I lost the thread: where I wanted to get with the history of icons?
Looking back now ok, the icons with preview in nanometers is cool, but not enough to make us a post.
Least to mention the feud Mac / PC on which, moreover, do not change my mind.

My interpretation of writer's block is nonsense pour out on the Blog.

Coming soon: I want to talk about the blogs I read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment