Saturday, January 26, 2008

Knit Stuffed Animals Legs

You make my day award

La prima cosa che voglio dire è che sono veramente meravigliata che Stella abbia citato me nel suo meme "You make my day award" e definendo vivi la musica come un blog mai banale e mai commerciale. Grazie Stella! Apprezzo molto, anche perché il mio blog non lo legge nessuno :-)
A questo punto non posso non fare il meme.
Io a differenza di molti blogger non vado molto in giro a cercare e di conseguenza non ne conosco molti, ma quelli che conosco sono carini, interessanti e pieni di spunti.
Ovviamente ne dirò meno di 10.


La regola del meme è:
"Give the award to 10 people who have a blog that can spread joy and inspiration, a blog that makes you feel good when you visit. Tell these people to have won it by leaving a comment on their blog. Attention: You can win more 'times! "

Here they are:
1. adina - yes you, my friend Adina, my companion blog and more. My companion of many adventures. His blog has grown considerably in recent times. His photographs much better. I do not understand a lot of cooking, his recipes and I've never done, but I like to read his stories and his quotes. Although I'm biased, Adina is good as a cook, as bloggers, but mostly as a friend. (I've done is' harping :-)))

2. anna - his blog is not only information but also a big smile. The information that is given with a smile is the best mixture. How not to read his blog :-) (mo touches you do well .. another meme TIE)

3. christian - his blog is a representation of how he is in real life. No veil, no pretense. I have to laugh when I read it, because it is as if I saw him before he speaks, stepping forward with small steps back, and excited about the little things.

Just .. 3 is enough for me.
I invite you to do that to you mentioned ... then if you do not ... uhhh ... I'll listen to my music as punishment :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment