Monday, January 21, 2008

Diabetic Counting Grams Template

Pan American


Last night I jumped on the couch Sunday after a final peace between the pool and a cup of tea with friends, I put a CD of the Pan American and I started sailing on my mind.

The album made me think of a landscape of city lights at dusk, viewed from the window of a moving train through "non-places" with only the background sound of iterative train on rails.
A train that never comes, in a situation di solitudine introspettiva.
Mi sono addormentata in questi pensieri e ho lasciato che il disco mi portasse chissà dove senza meta.
Non mi piace non avere il controllo su me stessa, ma quando ascolto la musica e soprattutto dischi come i Pan American mi perdo e mi lascio trasportare...dove? Non lo so!


Chi sono i Pan American?
Il leader è Mark Nelson fin dai tempi dei Labradford ne conosce bene la vocazione cinematica, la tendenza all'isolazionismo sonoro e la capacità di cercare e descrivere le piccole cose del mondo e dell'anima.

Songs:

  1. Plains
  2. For a Running Dog
  3. Settled
  4. Place Names
  5. Red Line
  6. Raised Wall St. Cloud
  7. 2-Sided
  8. Right of Return

0 comments:

Post a Comment