Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pain In Foot When Ice Skating Rollerblade

A boiler, Diabolik and my forties



few days ago my boiler has started to do a tantrum, so I called the technician to stop to wash with cold water. At my age you should be careful to rheumatism.
A nice young man came, replaced the micro switch and I have spent too little.
So tell my young readers?
Then, at the time to say goodbye I was not expecting the question: "Excuse me, but she is a designer Diabolik?"
"I've discovered!"
I wanted to pull out the needle gun or dissolve into a cloud of smoke, but I was running out of tricks.
So I admitted my true identity and I stretched out my hands for the handcuffs.
No, it was Ginko, but his mother is a great reader of our hero, has a complete collection, it seems. However, I found myself doing a drawing and give him a public register. The insightful technical had heard a call in code between me and trusted brand, but our precautions were not enough. So, he put together some clues and came to the riddle.
Congratulations.
design you deserve it!
"Uahahahahaha!" (Laughter diabolika).
E 'was an unexpected gift of fate in giorno del mio quarantesimo compleanno. La vita inizia a quarantanni, non è vero?

A proposito...

A quarantanni si dovrebbero tirare le somme, fare almeno un primo bilancio dell'esistenza.
Questa vita mi ha dato tanto, anzi, mi sembra sempre di essere in debito.
Gratitudine.
Questo è il sentimento che sento più nitido.
Non voglio fare una lista, le belle cose che ho le tengo per me, una lista finirebbe per mortificarle.
Sono convinto che la gratitudine uno lo stato d'animo da perseguire sempre.
La gratitudine per quello che si ha e soprattutto per tutte le esperienze che si devono ancora fare. E anche se dovessero essere poche, se la mia strada fosse terminata, il mio sentiment would be the same.
Unchanged.
I know are not in the "middle of the journey of our life." Over
.
The road is clearer and the race becomes more calm.
Reasoned Action.
Aware.
I hope that we will share together for a while '.

Oh, and thanks to all for your good wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment