Thursday, October 29, 2009

Making Sausage From Hamburger

New target: Michele Medda

E 'possible for a man of almost 50 years, and estimated professional Italian artist, who sports a certain amount of erudition is (yet) even a snooty mixture of platitudes and vintage pure ignorance?

course it is, judge for yourself .

Michele, I'm taking some time because you need to respond thoughtfully to the very big pile of crap you wrote, but I want to make it easy.

In preview, I quote the concluding sentence of your fine article:

In the meantime, if you want, I'll take care of gamers ...


Here.
not want you to deal with you, for heaven's sake.
Occupied perhaps to revise some 'logical analysis of texts: you will also be a notorious writer, but that "I" ... ouch ouch ouch, Medd.

correct wording would be: "of the gamers I deal with me."

What you have You wrote, translated into Italian means "I take care of the players I players."

'll be a tasty meal, see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment