Friday, March 14, 2008

Medical Investigation Slash

London ... Spiritualized


the past we've made a break from the daily routine e. .. via London.
London is a city I really love, I like for its multi-ethnicity, for his composure on the one hand and the other for its extravagance. It 's a bit changed from how I had seen years ago, but perhaps I've also seen with different eyes.

doing a nice walk around Notting Hill as my friends we came across in the music shops of trendy and full of vinyl. Beautiful. Prices are also much more competitive in spite of our pound.
Cosa ho comprato? beh, ho preso un solo CD/DVD dei Sigur Ròs. Avendo tutta la collection e avendo appena ricevuto un regalo da mia sorella sempre attinente ai Sigur Ros (il film DVD Heima che mi ricorda molto del mio viaggio in Islanda), dovevo completare la mia collection :-)

Sempre fantastici...

0 comments:

Post a Comment