Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mount And Blade The Wedding Dance Walkthrough

legendary concert last ...

tonight after a long time back and forth with my belongings for the move, I can finally relax for a moment on my Latvian and be able to do some 'what I think.
The first thing that came into the new house is the CD player and the second? Well, my MAC :-) Both items I need to listen to my music.

Tonight saw the stage of relaxation I got one of my favorite CDs. I listen often and so as not to make a post about them ... who? Rachel i's. And the CD in particular Systems / Layers. Definitely noticeable. Rachel's
I propose an original sound with their combination of orchestral arrangements and improvisations of classic post-rock, I'd say a little 'nineteenth-century Romanticism and contemporary avant-garde rock.
The result is a chamber music of great charm, minimalist and romantic, sweet and poignant.


1 MoscowIs In The Telephone 2

Water From The Same Source 3 Systems / Layers
Expect Delays
4 5 6 Arterial
Even / Odd
7 Would not Live Anywhere Else
Esperanza
8 9 10 Packet Switching
Where_have_all_my_files_gone? Reflective Surfaces

11 12 13 Unclear Channel
Last Things Last 14
Anytime Soon
15 Air Conditioning / A Closed Bridge Singing Feeling
16 17
And Keep Smiling
18 4 Or 5 Trees
19 NY Snow Globe

0 comments:

Post a Comment